Opened in 1958, The Studebaker Center was the largest Studebaker dealership in Western Washington. In addition to being the biggest, they also held the contract for the fleet vehicles for the City of Seattle. The Studebaker Center moved into this building, located at 753 9th Avenue North, in Seattle, in 1958. In 1963, it held the contract for all of Seattle's official Motor Pool. It continued to sell Studebaker until 1966, when the dealership became Scott Toyota. In 1989, Frank Kenney bought the dealership, which became Kenney Toyota. The building is currently an architecture office.
From The Seattle Times, March 17, 1963