Sunday, September 2, 2012
This dealership is Wareham Motor Co., 615 SE Hawthorne Boulevard, in Portland Oregon. The building remains very intact. It was built in 1926, according to the Multnomah County Assessor: <http://www.multcoproptax.org/property.asp?PropertyID=R176821>
The Wareham Motor Company was founded in 1926, and operated until 1968. In 1960, it was announced that the Wareham Motor Company, would become Jarvis Lark. In 1961, it moved into the Jarvis Jeep building, at 1300 SE Grand, in Portland. Below is a photo of Jarvis Jeep, and an ad for the opening of Jarvis Lark.